13 months after complete acl replacement

13 months after complete acl replacement, LCL and Mcl repair and my knee keeps locking and giving pain here… gutted. The NHS has better things to do at the moment than sort my knee out so it will have to wait :slightly_frowning_face: As you can see from the pic my knee is still a very different shape to the good one.

I have been diagnosed with HERPES since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr bobizua Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr bobizua. if you you are having any health challenges or issues do not hesitate to contact him Via [email protected]

He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, HPV, Eczema, ED, HSV, Arthritis, Penis_enlargement ,Pregnancy, High blood pressure etc…

for more info send him a DM on FB page…

https://www.facebook.com/drbobizua/

I’m 16 mo and have the same issue; pain same area. I have; what I call a ledge. I’d have to show you to explain it. If you find out what it is let us

know! I’m not seeing my dr again until I can’t take the pain any more or interferes in my work outs.