234/236/ECFMG certified/YOG 2020/ 3 USCE in private clinics/3 US lors/5 publications

5 acknowledgements. 0 invites. 0 rejections.

Creds:

Visa requiring IMG

234/236/ECFMG certified/YOG 2020/ 3 USCE in private clinics/3 US lors/5 publications

Specialty- Internal Medicine

can you help in the publications process, how can i get into it

Zero ivs so far here too!

Silent ERAS. Could you please specify from which programs you received acknowledgments?

henry ford hospital program

Henry ford allegiance

Medstar

Beaumont dearborn

Northshore

One acknowledgement and one invitation from a different program with no acknowledgement. Things are so complex these days. Keep watching. I am 100% pathology applicant

Did you get acknowledgments via ERAS or by email? I’ve got two emails from PDs thanking me for my interest in their programs and saying that they’ll review my application in ERAS. One program is just accredited, so they asked everyone interested to send them an email "I’m interested in your program.’ The other was from a long-accredited program. Specialty: EM. The newly accredited program has already sent 10 interview invites, but I didn’t get one (hopefully, yet).

Do you think is worth applying to more programs at this time?

How did u graduate in 2020 and still get ur step 1, 2, usce and publications soo fast

Well i completed my final exams in December 2019 and graduated in 2020

11 months for step 1 and then 7 months for CK ALONG with 3 months usce while i was doing CK

Give step 3 and update the programs.

preparing