50 advice for language exam (Oet)

50 advice for language exam (Oet)

Tips are fully available in the file attached to the post :four_leaf_clover:

Its purpose is:

It is to spread the flag to be accessible to everyone easily and easily and save time and effort and help everyone even if something simple to succeed in Lord achieve this goal (Amen) :four_leaf_clover:

Details:
The writing of (1-31)
The speaking of (32-38)
The listening of (39-41)
The reading of (42-43)
Oet in general from (44-50)

Index:

OET WRITING :

1-the difference between the American and the British in the spelling and the importance of the persistence of one of them only along writing the speech and pre-training on it?

2-the letter in the end has 4 possible possibilities, the best you know even what is wrong with things like this?

Why do you send a letter (to the personal doctor of the patient) in several things that you must not remember, of course, because he is his doctor, he knows it about him, whether it is the

4-what are the reports?

5-I don’t want to finish the time! What do I do?

6-do what when I finish writing the letter? Is that all right?

7-not a writer next to the patient’s name what do I do? Or know how?

8-is it possible in someone to lock the writing before like this?

9-I am the first time to hold the paper of the writing and I never know where it is or do what?

10-I don’t know things and I am correct speeches some of them talk normal and the other talk no good do what ok?

11-its ok is i count the number of words how? And the people don’t know what you think and people who don’t know what?

12-so the speech is long what do I do to reduce words? And if it’s short too, how?

13-now I don’t know the medicines write the first letter capital or small? Or as it is, and is it okay? And I know how it’s scientific and not even commercial?

14-what is the perfect past? And use it when?

15-Exam 5 AND 6 was a speech for the nurse ok what is their role and what is the relevant notes for them?

16-when do I write the name of the doctor and the whole patient and when is the last name for them?

17-is the date of the exam itself today by speech and are there any things we know in history?

18-I always wrote the first social history that he is married and has children without making sure that she is relevant and I saw letters like this! So what’s the problem?

19-I have double in grams a a reliable source I adopt so what do you advise me?

20-come on diseases write first capital or small?

21-I’m used to setting the nuclear for the first 5 minutes, do you like it or not?

22-do what until I repeat the words in the language? Is in a site or similar words using it?

23-is I find the paper from the exam where exactly? And also what to do with spelling mistakes so that you can forget?

24-there are shortcuts in the bag that are strange you don’t know! I know her. Where?

25-it’s me normal write shortcuts?

26-if I get a sentence I will change it what do I do?

27-I am blkẖbṭ in letters sometimes between the capital and the small subconsciously what do you think?

28-when can I use the complex to ensure their existence?

29-is what the difference between the introduction and the conclusion?

30-I want to correct but thanks to seeing models of different teachers and sites until I choose from them first?

31-it’s me I heard that the writing will change but I don’t know when? And what exactly is it going to change?

OET SPEAKING :

32-I’m the first time to catch a king’s card! What do I do?

33-is I asking for the patient’s name or not? And also when do I consider that I am d 2nd visit?

34-I have a weakness in fluency bacon how?

35-I hear about lklyn cray but I don’t know what to go and know it how?

36-I am looking for something I don’t know about any information! Acting How?

37-is me working lie normal if you tell me about external need with card?

38-different tips from doctor hala hannot
May God reward her good?

OET LISTENING :

39-Bart a hard with me and I don’t know how to achieve score in it?

40-it’s me my highness made a mistake fill the listening? And can I write shortcuts? Would you lose the mark if you added a word more to the answer?

41-Bart C is hard with me and I don’t know how to achieve score in it?

OET READING :

42-can’t right on time b part a! What do I do?

43-with great difficulty in the the c. What?

OET IN GENERAL :

44-I want to start to solve but almaty is a lot and I never know where and finish it? And What’s the old exams?

45-calculate the ʿạlạmẗ how for each of the four skills?

46-I am my master back oet month I do itself and book after a month?

47-I want to do a full exam but I don’t know the details and times for every skill?

48-why is the last 5 minutes left and two minutes to do what to ensure that he doesn’t ask me a question and check the most important?

49-I came out my score and confused to do my or what are the chances?

50-I would like to help people if need is simple but I don’t know how?