927 doctors infected 106 on duty deaths

927 doctors infected

106 on duty deaths…

Fatality 11% Many thousands nurses, technicians, sanitory workers infected…

Will nation pay homage to these warriors. Or they will simply be called warriors in mob caller tune.

😩.Numbers increasing day by day…

A bitter truth hard to ignore or overlook…

I see no grief, no shock, no outrage in the news or on social media other than a few doctors n colleagues sharing shock. No government initiative to reassure doctors, other healthcare workers no empathy or sympathy, not a word for families who are at an utter loss.

I tell you the bitter truth… The medical profession in this country is dying the death of a war horse who is flogged to work for a thankless irresponsible selfish system till he buckles to his death.

And the truth is… This post of mine will have the least likes and shares from my own huge list of friends… Like many others on this subject… A painful apathy from fellow humans…Biggest blunders of government policy makers…1.Not giving permission to private sector for Serological test and rapid test.as the case becomes non infectious after 9days of symptoms but PCR may remain positive for many weaks,causing nonessential hospitalizations, isolation, quarantine of frontline fighters from both private and public sector. Under these circumstances serological test very helpful 2.Not accepting that all healthcare workers working in pandemic are covid fighters and at risk as most cases of covid are asymptomatic. The country which does not worry for lives of healthcare providers in pandemic ,is digging graveyards for its citizens 3.Sab changa see or Every thing is under control attitude is harmful .Government data’s are unreliable as most cases are eighter Asymtomatic so not being investigated or mildly symptomatic so being ignored and getting cured naturally.covid has just started numbers of cases going to increase tremendously. My humble request…take all precautions, live with the truth ,accept the truth ,atleast try to know the truth ,permit all serological and other covid19 tests through private sector as much as possible before it is too late. Predict and prevent healthcare menpower crisis, essential medicines, and oxygen availability crisis, bed crisisin time.Take it seriously ,otherwise system may collapse. All healthcare workers frm private sector in pandemic should be treated as covid 19 fighter by government ,their families should be provided social security and compensationin the event of death as being given to public sector workers through insurance.