A short story with a lot of effort:

A short story with a lot of effort:
I managed to pass plab 1 in almost 14 days preparation ( my father had CABG in February 19 n I had my exam in march 19) ,so you can imagine how I could barely completed a single read of plabable while travelling to exam centre outstation. With the Grace of Allah Almighty I passed plab 1 ,doesn’t matter what are the scores.
Now for plab 2 I searched a lot and got a lot of help from Facebook groups . These groups and each n every single group member helped a lot from visa process to academy selection , accomodation ,travelling ways, and exam preparation. I joined swamy academy and got backlash from many people that it’s not the wise decision etc etc. But I would like to mention here that academy just gives you an idea and a platform and you have to study and prepare on your own according to your own style as you used to prepare for your exams before. This exam requires both knowledge and communication /interpersonal skills. During all this preparatory period there were many ups and downs , many problems which a single girl has to face but I remained undaunting and faced it with patience and passed it in first attempt.
Thank you all the respected members friends n family and above all my parents prayers and Allah’s Will.
I would be more than happy to help if any one wants.
Do remember me in your prayers as well.
Stay blessed everyone