Achieved 142 marks and passed 14 stations

Cleared plab 2 first attempt (beneficial for new mums)
Achieved 142 marks and passed 14 stations.
I always like to write about my experience because I know it’s useful for others to read. I also read many posts of others who passed and it was a great help to me.
Before joining academy I had time but I was so confused regarding what to do. Honestly, you don’t need to do anything before academy.
I and my friends tried to practice with each other by using Samson notes, we did not complete but it gave a very vague idea about the test. So it’s better to stay easy and enjoy your life before joining any academy.
I attended common stations, it was very hectic for me as I am a new mum. My daughter was only 2months old at that time. I didn’t pay much attention during classes as I became so tried at times, I just wanted to run from the classes. At last, academy ended and I got some relief.
Dr Hammad taught everything by himself, he is so energetic, he almost gave everything in those 15 days.
After the academy, I had a gap of 2 months. You might need less gap if you have no responsibilities of family or job.
DR Hammad gave a lot and I was clueless about how to manage all this information with time. I started practice along with study, it took approximately 15 days for me to understand how to manage time, what to say, what to omit.
I studied common station script notes only, not the teaching materials as I had less time due to family commitment. I practised with many doctors and believe me it was really helpful for me. My interpersonal skills was really bad before I watched videos of I-MEDICS. For examinations, I watched dr ankur videos.
On the test day, don’t read anything before the test, be natural and listen to your patient very very very carefully.
Many doctors are confused due to academies. Please join whichever is suitable and convenient for you, all academies teach you the same things. You can even pass the test without joining any academy.
plz, don’t waste your money by attending so many courses.
If you have any questions feel free to message me.