Afghanistan for eight years. I have a serious problem in the following section

Hello to all orthopedic doctorsI am Shafiq from

Afghanistan for eight years. I have a serious problem in the following section

One day I was riding a bicycle and climbing a mountain, putting all my body pressure on one footSo that I could lift the bicycle to the mountain and I was riding it when I suddenly felt a pain in the ankle.

And I was not looking for him. Because I considered him normal, he lost my mother’s house. He got rid of a rural living.But it hurt for a little while. For a year, the pain became severe and I went to the doctor to get my diagnosisThe doctor annoyed me with an X-ray and I went to get medicine.My pain was getting worse day by day and I went to this doctor again because at the level of Afghanistan at that time, the doctor deserved it.In fact, I did not know how cruel I was. I was treated by this doctor for eight years, and within those eight years, he lacked the same prescription for me.In short, until I was taking medicine. I was like that. The pain was less. When I stopped, it became more severe. Day by day, it finally dawned when in one or twenty-four hours I was taking ten tablets of Panadol. I was in severe pain.The last time I went to this doctor, my leg or leg was amputated or we injected with a screwdriver.At 7 in the morning, I went to Wazir Akbar Khan Orthopedic Hospital. There, at the visit of about sixty doctors, I gathered and decided to amputate my leg.And I had a hundred and one X-rays from the ankle of my foot. Finally, I injected a screw into my ankle.And from then on, I suffered a lot of pain in my foot movement and my foot movement was limited.I have not been able to do it yet. The responsibility of twenty-seven people in a family is on my shoulders.But I have a lot of pain in these two parts, and it is relatively less on flat ground, and on very rough ground, even sometimes when the seed falls under my feet like a pea, I fall down and my body is shocked, and I fall out of balance and become uncontrolled

Now I do not know. My problem is a joint, it is a ligament, it is a lump, it is a nerve, but it is not a bone.Now, I’m afraid that the words of that Zakir will not be correct. My foot will not be cut.I have not been able to see a qualified doctor outside Afghanistan for the past few years.In which country and India is good in orthopedics or Pakistan still?

Gone through your story I see you are really in pain,am a massage therapist from Nigeria, this your issue I would advise you let go of Orthodox medicine and use traditional method of treatment,I bet you it would heal you perfectly,if you care for my service you can let me know. thanks

Well, thank you, I am ready to try my best to solve my problem in any way, but how can I find it out, comrade? Even now, if I operate, this joint of my foot will not fit and I will not return to the football field.

Well, I’m waiting for you to write all the features in Messenger. I see it because I’m Dubai and I’m concrete in my work.

There is no bone problem and by analyzing your description, MCKT image, ankle joint images personally I think that it is a problem with ligaments and due to swelling n.peroneus has been compressed which is a cause of your severe pain

I would recommend you to perform MRI of of your ankle joint and perform EMGR to check out nerve condition. Nevertheless according to the results of two written investigations you may be able to opt for treatment methods for your injury