After finishing my PLAB 1 exam

My PLAB 2 Experience

PLAB 2 was a very stressful experience for me. I guess the time wasn’t so favorable for me.

After finishing my PLAB 1 exam before getting my result I went to an academy for a course. I couldn’t finish it. I could have stayed more but I choose to leave due to my health condition. I had the problem with the accommodation. The accommodation was run by one of the instructor’s father, though it wasn’t related to the academy. They gave me a bed which was a pile of the box actually not even a bed. It worth to mention they charged me for bed and it was non-refundable. I felt trapped with the whole situation I can’t leave, I can’t stay, in the end, I left. All those boxes were infested with bed bug and I become a very delicious feast for those bugs. I had a very severe allergic reaction. Late class and health condition made me realize I should go back home also I needed a visa for PLAB 2 exam.

So My Plan was I’ll go back, get the visa and will return early. But unfortunately, it didn’t go as I planned. I was an inch away to cancel my exam, fortunately, my visa came three days before my exam. Even though I wasn’t prepared enough we decided I’ll take a risk and take the exam. Alhamdulillah and thanks to Allah that I took that risk.