Alhamdulillah, I got my score in ck (my first step), and it is 254

Assalamu Alaikum all,
I am Saja Alkhdour, from Palestine, graduated in 2016 from An-Najah National University.
First I would thank all members in this great group.

Alhamdulillah, I got my score in ck (my first step), and it is 254.

Preparation period:

• 5 months (with some interruptions) for UW offline (system-wise) in addition to kaplan lecture notes in psychiatry, biostat and ethics, and some weakness points (infectious and neuro). Plus offline UW biostat review.
  • 1.5 months for UW online (1 month, timed/random with 87% performance) and revision for some weak topics.
  • Returned to UTD/medscape/google when needed.
  • FRED 89% (5 days before exam), UWSA1 259 (4 days before exam). No NBMEs.

• In the real exam, most concepts were covered by UW, but one has to master them.
  • I recommend that psychiatry, biostat, ethics and prevention should be revised very well right before the exam.
  • One of my weaknesses is my problem with note taking and reviewing. So do your best to have focused notes and try to revise.

When you see one more experience, know that one day in the near future, you will add your own successful one! However, reading much experiences is very helpful to strengthen the common points in your plan, for example, you might be more convinced that UWorld is crucial.
Keep praying and do your max,
Wish you all the best!