Alhamdulillah it is here finally!

Alhamdulillah it is here finally !!!
It is 269 in Step 2 CK.
Thank you so much for being such an amazing group :slight_smile:
So many of my colleagues have asked me the best plan, so what I feel like is the most productive plan, I would just upload it once and for all. Because I can’t reply to all the inbox texts.
I have passed step 1 already so this would be more useful for those fellas out there
Do onlinemeded lectures with kaplan books for medicine and peads (You can skip lecture notes if you want for these). Do Surgery and OBG for kaplan notes and kaplan lectures. Take UW for 6 months. Do it timed system wise after you read every system . Make your notes all along. Finish all this and then do UW step 3 offline if you want. Followed by 2nd go of timed Random step 2 UW CK.
After that solve CMS in a week. Revise your notes take assessments. And then Exam. If I had to do this I would have done it this way.
I read only step up medicine and mtb 3 for all others(crappy useless) with all the qbanks kaplan(offline - 73 percent), UW CK(84 % in 1st go and 95 % in 2nd go) and UW step 3 online-80 %, CMS Forms offline.
Nbme 4- 258, NBME 6 - 256, NBME 7- 264, UWSA 1 - 274, UWSA 2- 262
No need of mtbs or FA. Get Uptodate for the last phase of your prep form anyone. And do icing on the prep by that. This is the best I would have done if I had to start it again.
Rest do what suits you best, we all are different, so follow your heart.
P.S The exam is always about adequacy, not perfection!

Step 1 Experience: It is here finally…Alhamdulillah!
TARGET SCORE:- 260 plus
Step 1 Exam score and Experience: 259
Total Prep duration: 8 months
Prep materials: Kaplan Videos and Notes once plus Pathoma videos with Goljan book, Ethics 100 cases and UW Biostatistics review, offline Uworld subject wise.Google images and also used HY neuro and gross anatomy that was useless.
Followed by FA and DIT with a couple of offline NBMEs in between 1,5,7,11,12.
Then online Uworld followed by FA with online NBMEs.
Things that I did my exam in hurry and did many simple avoidable mistakes, but its part of life :slight_smile:
Assessment scores:- Uworld offline 90 percent
Uworld online:- 92 percent
ONLINE NBMEs scores;
13- 262
15- 256
16- 254
17-260
18- 262
UWSA 1 -258
UWSA 2 - 262
And my offline NBMEs were also in late 250s and early 260s.
Details: Started with kaplan videos and notes of each subject followed by the respective section from FA and Uworld offline for each subject.For patho, i did pathoma videos and goljan book. Alongside I made my notes from UW and I used to read those in free time.
Then I did FA with DIT and took my 1st online NBME 13… and did a couple of offline nbmes.
Then I took online Uworld and did it in 38 days… and annotated my FA. When I was done with 50 percent Uworld i took UWSA 1 and NBME 15 … then finished my Uworld. And revised my annotated FA. After that, i took NBME 16 and UWSA 2.
After that, I kept on reading my FA with Uworld questions at night to keep myself question oriented and took weekly online NBME 18 and 17
Last word of advice: Be consistent, focused and keep working hard!
Good luck people!