Alhamdullilah I passed my PLAB 2 exam on my first attempt and in all honesty

Alhamdullilah I passed my PLAB 2 exam on my first attempt and in all honesty the credit goes to Dr.Hamed And the Common Stations team.

I had a very short time to prepare for my PLAB 2 exam in fact I just had 11 days to be precise. I joined the academy on the 21st of feb and gave the Plab exam on the 3rd of march with no previous preparation .( I got married on the 8th offeb lol).

When I joined the academy I was very much sure I wouldn’t make it but on the very first day Dr.Hamed made everything so clear and organised that I saw hope of clearing it. I loved the classes so much and especially how Dr. Hamed kept things lively and how he kept all the students engaged (considering the fact that the class would be from 9am to 8pm). Dr. Hamed broke down everything into simple steps and helped me create a path to clear the stations easily.

I wasn’t even able to finish the course. My last class was on the 29th of feb however Dr Hamed guided me and let me crash down the course in just 2 more days and let me take a mock that was very precise and helpful (especially with the detailed feedback that the team gave me ).

With the great support of the whole team and my awesome batch UUU I was super calm and tackled the exam on 3rd march.

In all honesty I absolutely loved the experience and would recommend no place other than Common Stations to anyone who wants to clear their exam in the first attempt.