Alhamdullilah I passed Plab 2. A big thanks to Dr Hamed & common stations team

Alhamdullilah I passed Plab 2. A big thanks to Dr Hamed & common stations team. I m not a person to post regularly on fb, but it’s my internal feeling to write something. Being an old graduate & having a 6 years career gap, it’s very difficult for me to return back into track. Dr Hamed made it possible. I met many teachers in my life, but Dr Hamed is exceptional. I have never seen such a dedicated & passionate teacher like him. Could anyone imagine that he sometimes taught us until midnight? He told us " there is no magic or shortcut way to pass the exam, I will give you everything but you have to push yourself."

Dr Elmira, she is an inspiring & great motivating person. Thanks for everything. She is very charismatic & her teaching skills regarding examination is excellent. She will teach until you learn something. Anyone want to meet GMC like simulator , I would suggest practice with Dr Elmira!!!
One fascinating thing is that both of them are very friendly & any help, any quarry, concern, you will get it instantly.

Those who want join an academy,
-I would suggest ask yourself which information you need to know & which one is crucial for you.

• Plab 2 is not an easy exam, keep some time after doing a course(appx 1 to 1 1/2 months), then its doable.
  • Ask your friends who took the course & get genuine review about the course & academy .
  • No academy will guarantee you to 100% pass unless you give them 100% .
  • So think…
    I also grateful to my WW batch with whom I spent wonderful time like a family . You guys are awesome. Miss you guys so much…