All of us have different points of view. And it's always best to never judge a book by its cover

I would like to say something as well. Nobody asked me to do this. But, I have my side of story as well. Definitely, this has to do with COMMON STATIONS!!
Like she said, the very first day, the class will start late and everybody knows it. And everyone should know it. It’s not a big deal.

All of us have different points of view. And it’s always best to never judge a book by its cover.

Secondly, he is very strict with time. He does this for us and not for us. We always went on time. Even if you are late, he wont let you in for a while. Eventually, he will let you come inside. There were those who were late multiple times yet doc Hamed was lenient enough to let them enter the class. He is strict but he is friendly and funny as well. You don’t have to be so scared of him. So, please dont judge him for this.

Besides, when I was at the academy I used to take multiple breaks to go out and breathe fresh air. I used to go out and get coffee. So, he never stopped us. He would also get chewing gum from other students sometimes. He was really funny. One thing is, you will be his student despite your whatever role you have in your country. So, you might get offended. But, once you start to know him, things will get better. For the first few days, I didn’t like so many things. But as days passed by i started to like the way he taught us.

Never judge a book by its cover. In one day, you will never be able to know him and his teaching.Now, I’ve passed PLAB2 and I understand why he behaved that way. He is different and unique.

Next thing, we went to UK when it was cold and the room was pretty warm for us. Also, the room is crowded but he always wanted us to be comfortable. It’s your choice whether you want a spacious room or quality eductatuon. It’s your choice whether you want to come out of your comfort zone or not. He really works hard so we can pass this exam. He really pushes us to keep going. The materials he gives us are so vast but they are very helpful.

Dr. Hamed is a mixture of different spices. He is funny, strict, friendly and more. Overall, he is a great teacher. He makes the class so entertaining. It’s a long class yet I hardly fell asleep because he always has his way of waking us up. His class was never boring. I dont know how he managed to do all of that. I wrote it because this is what I felt after reading the post about CS.He teaches us how to take history very properly. But in the end, it us upto us on how to manage our time during the real exam and how to practice it after the course ends. I didn’t write this post so that somebody could join his class. It’s just my honest opinion.

Besides, I feel like he not just prepared me for PLAB but for NHS as well. So, it’s totally our opinion. All things in life cannot be perfect.