ATTENTION PLEASE! Regarding November 2019 PLAB 1 EXAM... THIS IS THE TRUE STORY!

ATTENTION PLEASE! Regarding November 2019 PLAB 1 EXAM… THIS IS THE TRUE STORY!

I was hesitant to share my exam experience, but when I saw some annoying comments, I decided to tell my experience!

In September 2019 PLAB 1 Exam, I was not so lucky! I studied PLABABLE twice + Some of the Passmedicine MCQs. I scored 113 of 180 (I had to get 120 to pass). Thus I failed.

Then I came to know plab1keys website! I booked my PLAB 1 test in Nov 2019 (Yesterday) and tarted studying from PLAB1keys.com and plabable.com.
I used to study plab1keys notes of a specific topic (e.g. Nephrology) and then solve its questions from plabable (I had a subscription in both sites). I was so determined to pass this time… Therefore, I studied this way for around 4 times (4 times of plab1keys and plabable together).

In yesterday’s exam, I managed to solve around 140 questions only from my extensive study of plab1keys and plabable. I checked every question I was sure of… at the end of the test, I had like 7 minutes left, so I counted the MCQs I am sure of, they were around 138.

Bear in mind that you need to score around 120 ± 3 to pass. So I rest assured that I am likely to make it this time!

However, I cannot deny that there were around 35-40 questions that were entirely new for me! But, I did not care, because I learned from my previous exam experience that securing around 120 questions is enough to pass… This was guaranteed by plab1keys website and plabable website, so THANK YOU SO MUCH dear moderators!!

I can conclude that you will never guarantee more than 140 Qs of the 180 Qs whatever source you study! So, I strongly recommend u do plab1keys and plabable and focus on them (do them 3-4 times minimum) and write down notes and references of weak points. Nothing will be easy… HARD WORK is required!!

If you encounter a new question, just shade any answer and keep going! Do not waste your time in a new question because many known questions will appear later on while doing the exam…

Listening to negative and disappointing comments won’t make a difference, because you will always face new questions whatever source you study!

It is human nature to focus on the negativities and forget about the positives!

After the exam has been ended, I stood with some examinees who were very anxious and angry; they were complaining about how tough the exam was… I was so calm and confident, and I felt they are over exaggerating. Maybe because they have not studied plab1keys and plabable enough… or perhaps because they were still shocked by the 30-40 new questions. But I was calm and confident, and not bothering myself with the new Qs I have seen as I have had my previous similar experience…

To conclude, whether you study from Samson notes, plabable, plab1keys, plabable, or even Oxford, there will always be NEW QUESTIONS to complaint about!

My advice is to study from PLAB1KEYS And PLABABLE and master them… you will definitely secure more than the minimum score to pass;… and forget about the new tough questions as they will always exist whatever source you studied!

Final Note, plab1keys.com have recently updated their notes… I found some old notes that are outdated, with mistakes and without the recent recalls. So, I subscribed for 5 months for a reasonable price which gave me access to updated and corrected notes + new recent recalls.

This is my true story… I wish I will make it this time (a bit confident that I can)… Pray for me… and good luck for future candidates! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!