Basically I'm from software background and as I am developing some of my product and services for Radiologists, I am doing research on Radiology

Basically I’m from software background and as I am developing some of my product and services for Radiologists, I am doing research on Radiology .

I have few doubts regarding radiology services/treatment/patients, your suggestions will be really helpful for me to continue my research.

1a. Who are all the patients that extensively need/depend on radiologist/radiology services?(eg: Heart patients, cancer patients…etc)

1b. How often they need radiology services? and Usually what services they need?

2. Who are all the patients those who come directly to Radiologist for REGULAR or ROUTINE check up?

3. Does all radiology services depend only Physician referrals? If not, which patients DIRECTLY come to radiologist for checkup/treatment?

4. If a radiologist want to get patients for his service, basically which patients are their primary target?

Hope I’m not disturbing your regular schedule, I want to understand more about radiology market so your suggestions will be really helpful for me.