BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA-- Bladder Outlet Obstruction
BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA- Bladder Outlet Obstruction
• Dear Viewers,
• Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
• Today I have uploaded a video on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia- BPH
• It is a disease of elderly males and presents mainly with symptoms of bladder outlet obstruction- BOO.
• I have discussed the various causes for bladder outlet obstruction, epidemiology, etiology, pathology, clinical features, investigations and treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
• I have also included a mind map, a diagnostic algorithm and a treatment algorithm for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
• I hope the video will be very useful and you will enjoy it.
• You can watch all my surgical teaching videos in the following links:
• surgicaleducator.blogspot.com youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
• Thank you for watching the video.