Between md pathology, diploma anaesthesia,md radiotherapy and ms ent which is financially better

Between md pathology, diploma anaesthesia,md radiotherapy and ms ent which is financially better

to earn in pathology u need a lab setup …surgeons prefer Md>dnb=Da.so u will be in backseat…Ms ent u can easily have a clinic with minimal investment …u can tie up with an local hospital with ot where u can do ur own surgeries. …u can also practice as general practitioner …

Why you suggest ent? Is pathology and diploma anaesthesia monetarily not as good as ent?

Why you suggest ent? Is pathology and diploma anaesthesia monetarily not as good as ent?

really depends but let me tell u as a pathologist you will never run out of job so many online reporting pvt lab and jobs in GMC abd other medical colleges as and on other hand MS ent u hv to struggle for job

Md path, diploma anesthesia, ms ent, md radiotherapy in this order.

I put patho above bcoz both ent and patho if do pvt practise patho ll get more cases than ent so more earning and cool life. Without own setup both ll earn more or less similar in pvt job.

Radiotherapy u can have setup so u need to join cancer centre it’s a team work never alone radiotherapy, team of medical and surgical oncologist radiologist and pathologist ll come before RT.

Most difficult branch with less satisfaction.Critical care like anesthesia is most demanding well paid all over india middle east.You can easily do secondary dnb.Minimum salary after that in middle east 5lac/month.Path big risk.One of doctors left md path aiims latter joined dnb surgery.Clinical branch always better

MD Pathology or Diploma Anesthesia (depends upon ur interest) better than MD Radiotherapy better than MS ENT.

if u go for diploma anesthesia, u should be ready for post-diploma DNB Anesthesia too…

Anesthesia is a wonderful subject with a lot of opportunities to study ahead… likewise pathology too…

Radiotherapy is a good subject…the issues are…job opportunity is limited to co-operates, and a little depressing due to daily dealing with cancer pts… MS ENT is obviously good…still the job vacancy is less. Subject wise ENT is good.

Md pathology mil rahi h to md anesthesia kyo nahi mil rahi…md anesthesia to bahut pichhe jati h…seats sabse jaeda anesthesia ki hi h sampuran brahmaand me