Can someone advice me that doing preparation from home is wise decision?

Can someone advice me that doing preparation from home is wise decision? M so confused bt hv some family issues like my father is not well but he gave me full freedom to take the decision…at present m in delhi bt doing self study only
I didn’t hv experience of study from home if someone have pls share ur advice or experience?
Big decision it is so pls help

If you can stay motivated throughout your preparation then place of your preparation won’t matter…if you’re used to self study and not much into group discussions…then staying home won’t be a problem…just make sure you get no disturbances while studying!!
All the best :+1:

The problem is when I live in delhi usually I worried about my father so that’s a big disturbance at my own mind that’s why I m just thinking to shift home yet in thinking procedure…not decided
He is not telling me anything but just he promised me that if u live here it’s ur choice…we’ll not disturb u not by others also

Evaluate Urself
Find out Ur weak subjects focus on it
Focus on subjects with 40-45 marks for instance pathology, community medicine,obgy

I’m gonna be honest with you… it’s a bad decision…tried it and regretted later

I didn’t join coaching and did my own preparation…it took me a couple of years to get a decent rank of around 5k…it all boils down to one thing…how hard you are gonna work…with coaching they will make everything easy as they read standard books and give explanations and mnemonics but for self prepared we have to do all this raw work on our own…so self prep if you are very sure that you can prepare hard and make some self notes and also if you have studied well in your ug…else better join coaching… sorry for the very long test

At home , u tend to get disturbance from daily household work and family relatives. If this isn’t an issue you can study from home.If u have nuclear or small family, then it shouldn’t be a problem.

if ur basics are strong,then self study is more than sufficient…but join any online test series and follow the schedule