Can you post this anonymously please. I am a CT1 in psychiatry

Hi Omar. can you post this anonymously please. I am a CT1 in psychiatry. I know I struggle with the physical health aspect of medicine. So I informed my clinical supervisor if there are any form of help available. He suggested that I get in touch with a geriatrician and spend half a day once a week for some weeks but I need to discuss it with the consultant I work with. The consultant suggested that I spend time with other junior doctors in the ward and ask questions when I am not sure.
Some days later, I wrote a wrong prescription for a patient. I copied it from the list of medications the patient brought from a care home. The nurse brought it to my attention that the dose is incorrect. I showed her what is written on the list but told her to call the SHO on call because it was past 7pm and I was still struggling to document the assessment. She called the care home to confirm the dose of the drug but the care home said it was the district nurses that administer it. She called the SHO on call who said she will come over later. I had to leave for home by past 8pm. The next day, as I entered the ward, I could sense something was wrong. Nurses and HCA looked down on me and there was side talks . I found out the SHO has written an appropriate dose. I was glad the dose I wrote was not administered. The case was escalated.
Now, the ward consultant and my CS have decided I should be taken off the on call rota. It is a learning curve for me although I wished it didn’t have to be this way
My major worry is, will this affect my tier 2 visa as my pay will definitely be less?
Any suggestions on how to improve my clinical medicine?
Are there other things I need to be aware of? I have a AAR meeting next week. I don’t know what it is.
Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks