CK experience - 269 - Khaled Abd-ElMaksod - October

CK experience - 269 - Khaled Abd-ElMaksod - October

I wrote my experience in DETAIL in the PDF file (12 pages :)) ):

Here is the SUMMARY of the experience:
I cleared step 1 with a score of 259 before preparing for CK, and this helped me a lot during preparing for CK exam.
I studied for 9 months. First 6.5 months, I worked as GP in rural health care unit, 3days weekly on average. I studied 6-8 hours/ day, and at work days 4-6 hours/ day. Last 2.5 months I studied with full dedication and that was the period in which my performance improved significantly. I studied for 8-10 hours/ day.
My 1st read was MTB -2 mainly for IM, I compared it with KL IM to discover there is no significant difference. O&G: KL mainly + Blue Print Qs Surgery: MTB3 + KL in trauma, Ortho, Pre and Post Op. Psychiatry, biostats: FA-1
Then I subscribed to UW for 6 months. I did it online timed random from the start. UW cumulative score 79%. I did half of wrong Qs after that. So I did the Qs of UW one time only.
While doing UW timed random, I did my 2nd read of books and after each subject I did CMS 2 exams of this subject. My scores in CMS was 80%-90% most of the time, except psychiatry which was so difficult, I scored in the 70s.
Then in the last month, I focused on my weak points, I revised the UW tables (especially the difficult ones) again and again, I did NBMEs.
NBME 4+6 at the same day (to simulate exam) 12 days before exam:
NBME 4 online → 269/ 12 wrong Qs
NBME 6 offline → 12 wrong Qs
NBME 7 offline 8 days before exam → 21 wrong Qs
UWSA + FRED at the same day 4days before exam
UWSA → +265/ 15 wrong Qs
FRED → 90%