Coaching institute don't create successful people. They accept us, then take credit for our success

Coaching institute don’t create successful people. They accept us, then take credit for our success.

Nope last yr my rank was 60k…this yr less than 500 rank… it’s was because of their notes and test series… maybe they take the credit for our success… but in the process they help us achieve our dream

Instead of running aimlessly they guide you to run in a straight line

Then patients wil also say its my immune system and medicines which cured me. Y should a doctor take consultation fee and take credit when pt is cured…

Going by ur logic…

Evrything is a business buddy…from the food u eat to the chaddi u wear.

U cant run away from reality…nobody forced u to join coaching…enjoy ur success rather than cribbing about coaching business.

they Indeed guide us

and I wouldn’t get good rank without marrow and dams they provide us with matter that is easily palliatble and can be reproduced and saves lots of time

if u don’t work hard with this matter they provide than u cant blame them it’s you who is at fault

without guidance there is no use of hard work

Real truth especially those of top rankers , but they actually act as guide to average students

The post owner was expecting comments against coaching centres by fellow group members,but all comments are backfiring his butt