Congratulations to all those who cleared the exam

Congratulations to all those who cleared the exam. And to all those who didn’t, you will clear it InshaAllah when the time is right and ripe. Just stay determined and focussed.
I cleared the exam with a score of 131 Alhamdulillah. And I cannot be more happy MashaAllah. I appeared for Ielts in June 2019, cleared that with an overall band of 8 and applied immediately for plab 1 after a week of which I subscribed for plabable’s 5 month course of plab 1 on 7th July. My exam was in November. It was a long route and during it there were many times I looked at how people were posting the hundred resources they were using for the preparation and got intimidated. But then again I listened to my heart and kept at plabable. It was pretty hard being a housewife with zero help, in Dubai and studying along with that for plab 1. Time management was pretty tough. But nonetheless Allah’s blessing was that I was able to clear it.
My advice to everyone who is asking what to do or not to do, is follow your gut feeling. Plabable is indeed a very helpful resource because it tells you what sort of questions to expect, the length of the questions and also time management when you attempt the mocks. Doing all its explanations and the explanation links is more than enough. I just went through plabable ONCE in these 4 months. No revisions, no gping over sectipns again. I did jot down points that I wanted to visit again at the end but I had no time towards the end. I was juggling with home and study everyday. Struggling to take out 3 hours of plabable time from my day. At first I was reading the comments and the web links as well. That almost drove me crazy, so I stopped doing that. Just because of the repetition and the sheer amount of extra information in the weblinks.
It was very hard for me to be optimistic. I got exhausted, worn out by the end. It was hard to stay positive because for me till I have succeeded at one or two steps towards my goal, it seems very unattainable.
Now that I am through with ielts and plab 1. Allah Shukar a million times! I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. And trust me there is always light there you just have to switch it on for yourself.
This was my first attempt at plab 1. Alhamdulillah.
So in short, just keep at it, you are going to pull through InshaAllah!