Congratulations to all those who passed PLAB 1 today!

Congratulations to all those who passed PLAB 1 today!

STUDYING METHOD:

I used Passmedicine and Plabable. I studied at my own slow pace and took my time so after clearing IELTS in April, I started going through Passmed and Plabable leisurely once…like 20 questions a day. Didn’t pay much attention to explanations.

I started studying seriously 3 months prior to my exam. Had an aim of 80-100 questions per day and kept 3-4 days for each subject. I’d solve the questions in Passmed first, read through the explanation, then do the same subject in Plabable. I could revise both question banks thrice before my exam.

I also made my own notes which were very useful to revise a week before my exam.

MOCKS:

I did 3 Swamy mocks and I hated it because the questions were either incomplete or inaccurate. So I switched to doing Plabable mocks, I did like 3-4 of them and a few days before the exam, I took the Plabable Big Mock.

EXAM DAY:

I stopped revising everything on the evening before my exam day and decided to just chill until exam time. Made prayers and watched TV and even went out to clear my head.

On exam day, eat and sleep well. Take your passport, two HB pencils, a rubber and a sharpener and maybe a water bottle for yourself.

They will give you a separate answer sheet and a question paper. PLEASE SHADE YOUR ANSWERS IMMEDIATELY when you decide on the answer. Do not mark on the question paper because you will have NO TIME to transfer your answers. I struggled with time management and I finished exactly on the dot. KEEP TRACK OF THE TIME by frequently checking the clock and make sure you are always one question ahead. Only one minute for a question so do not get stuck on the details. trust your instincts, and circle the main info with your pencil if needed. If you are still confused, just move on. Do not stay stuck on a question for longer than a minute, maybe you can get back to it later.

Thanks to the Almighty, I passed with 148. All the very best to the future examinees! You can knock me if you have any further queries.