Congratulations to all those who passed their PLAB1 exams today

Congratulations to all those who passed their PLAB1 exams today. For those who could not clear in the first attempt, don’t lose hope just start preparing for the next exam. This post is for all those who have been asking how to prepare for plab1 exams. I myself dint clear PLAB 1 in the first attempt , i cleared it in the second take.

Preparation time : 1-2 months [ Note: depends on individual , you might take more time as well]

Materials used : PLABABLE mainly, i took 1 month to complete one read, then revised it twice.

PASSMEDICINE: i mainly did questions for pharmacology, genetics, medical ethics and added the explanation to my plabable notes.

Mocks : 1.I completed 3-4 plabable mocks just a week before the exams. 2. Recent samson mocks. Mocks helps us to analyze our preparation so dont get tensed if you are not getting the required scores, instead take it positively and concentrate on the topics where you need to revise more.

Join a Active Whatsapp PLAB 1 group!! Discuss questions daily according to subject wise, clear your doubts and also solve mocks together. Main advantage is that all of us are preparing for the same exam, when we feel low the group motivates us to not give up and keep going.

I know the PLAB exams are having a change in trend, so be updated about the topics that are recurrently asked rather than mugging up same questions. Its the ‘TOPICS’ that are repeated and questions are asked in a different way.

So, “NEVER GIVE UP” and Give your best shot!!! If you have any queries regarding PLAB 1 & 2 exams, kindly inbox!!!