Dear all, postponement of NEET is not under control of anyone

Dear all, postponement of NEET is not under control of anyone… From dbmci it was definitely committed to give the product till neet which was supposed to be held in April 2021, but think that way also, if neet is not happening for another 3 months, how the institute will be able to bear the cost. when covid started in last year DBMCI gave egurukul app free at pan India level…

See whenever things are in our hand we are there to support all students. But there is a app running cost that we also have to bear and pay to the vendor… and as a student you are right that pricing might seem high but then how we cant expect a institute also to pay from their pocket…

Yes, few are right it’s a business and to run that too one needs revenue…

The only difference is in different ideologies on how to to run the business, with profit or without it to help the students…

I agree to whatever you are saying sir…But can’t the price be a little more logical?That’s the only thing we are asking as students… Absolutely not asking it for free…

If the price of an extension is Rs 5000 for 3 months and actually price was Rs 4000 for 3 months,will I not buy the actual package again rather than the extension!!Just a little bit of logic and common sense is what I am asking for…Otherwise Bhatia Institute has been supportive throughout…

i agree arnab what you are saying as a student makes absolute sense and is right…but i can tell you about dbmci and Dr Nachiket, he specially think what all load will be on pocket of student while launching a product… It’s all upto different expense that we have to incur while running any app… if with time vendor gives us liberty definitely institute too will reduce price but on other hand if they charge complete then it will not be possible for institute also to decrease…