Dnb radiology delhi or md nuclear medicine Jipmer?

Dnb radiology delhi or md nuclear medicine Jipmer?

What’s is your jipmer and all India rank ?tell me I’ll tell ,branch is more important than institute

DNB radio … nuclear medicine is still up coming

My question may be naive or foolish…But Sorry can’t help…One of the doctors,who is not a radiologist though was saying to my parents that radiology is good but disadvantage is the exposure to radiation :flushed:…Since then i was wondering, does radiologists take scans or just sit in their station to report them,then what about the technicians who take CT,MRI…if there is any protective clothing then why talk about exposure??..

Nuclear medicine from Central institute will be awesome… You can’t work in small hospitals… Instead corporates will book you before you finish your course.There won’t be any emergency duties too. So think …

md nuclear medicine. Aim for dm theraupetic nuclear medicine and then again as people say sky is the limit.

again its a personal decision. if u get dnb radio from top institutes like ganram stpehens u may cnsider radio also.

When people ask such question I feel like how did they got a rank to deserve dnb radiology
Like really madam take dnb radiology in Delhi and live happily ever after

Never miss a seat from a institution like jipmer…
Nuclear medicine is good there!