Doc for nafld is vit E, but vitamin E is to be considered as a ist line only in non diabetic patients . Why so?

Doc for nafld is vit E, but vitamin E is to be considered as a ist line only in non diabetic patients . Why so ?

seriously its vitamin E as per every recent guideline as pioglitazone has goneout of favour…a doubt if found relevant in clinical context or in d context of NEET wil b answered…u shuld come out of ur ipslateral pio agiomatosis andshow ur face out in d open…for a person receiving close to 300 doubts per day if istart to answer mite well sit at home…

It wuld b an imagiation doubt that merits no answer…u can sense it.if relevant sure to aswer.why shuld i not…i dont have fake ids.if i dont knw something i will admit

you are the best teacher…i think after doing all topics from medicine in marrow…nothing much is left and if left i am not even bothered

thank u . I actually read it in a q bank explanation that it is not used in diabetic patients and I only knew Doc is vit E, so I posted . My father is suffering from nafld n he is diabetic so I asked .

Neways thank u sir.

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes Virus by a Doctor called Dr ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: ([email protected])or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.

1)Sickness of any kind
2)Help to cure HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV
3)Marriage problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
4)Pregnancy problem
5)Financial problem
6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
7)eye or ear problem
8) enlargement of manhood