Doctors in the house please i need your enlightenment on genuine

Doctors in the house please i need your enlightenment on genuine supplements that cures cataract disease & any other vital solutions aside surgery!

No drugs to clear cataract rather than undergoing surgery

Surgery is solution but the NTE specialit to access the beneficence of going to surgery

Is Galocuma curable when the patient isn’t seeing again?

Surgery is the only way one can be cured

Surgery is the definitive mnx of cataract…u can consult ur ophthalmologist for more infomation

There are cataract surgeons who can do that. Find out form a nearest hospital for full advise.

I think its best if you go to the clinic, before you use something that will make you regret.

I cleared mine with some capsules and eye drops though expensive and it took eight months of use. Chat me in messenger

ou can try neolife supplement that what my cousin used for his own with out surgery
If you are interested you can call one of there distributors for details

Neolife lipids n sterols n neolife omega 3 salmon plus is the answer. It cures without surgery. Know it that surgery is never the best unless u want to go blind. Cataract is a chronic disease n these chronic diseases are diseases that cannot be medically cured. I can help u, private chat me or call 09036109708