Due to the current COVID 19 situation a lot of you might have got your AMC exams cancelled

Hi everyone. Due to the current COVID 19 situation a lot of you might have got your AMC exams cancelled. It might be a very difficult time for a lot of IMGs. But look at the positive side. You get more time to role play and no more new cases to revise until the dates open for exams. So make use of this time study well, revise the last 1 year recalls well and you will be prepared to face the AMC exams when they start later this year. If doctors are planning to do online courses during this time please do with legitimate tutors who have passed the AMC exam and it would be better if they are working here. Dont waste time with others. You can always check the AHPRA register if that tutor is working here and has passed the exam. The tutor can always show their AMC certificate. Just a piece of advice from my past experience.

I am working as a GP in Melbourne from June 2015 and I have passed my AMC clinical exams and currently hold general registration with AHPRA. I have also done the PESCI exam in the past. I can help with AMC clinical exam preparation with one on one tutoring. Please contact me if you or your friends need help.
People who are genuinely interested please comment below or pm me. People who want to put irrelevant or nasty comments it shows more about yourself. Don’t try to belittle others with comments which are irrelevant. If you are not interested dont bother to look at this post you can ignore it. I am doing this because I have a passion for teaching and I also want to help another IMG who might be struggling to crack the exam.
Thanks