Emergency medicine doctors needed

Health Education England, supported by the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) and the Society of Emergency Medicine India (SEMI), is running a programme aimed at recruiting International Training Fellows in Emergency Medicine to complement our existing trainees, consultants and specialty doctors. Each post is fully integrated within a specialty team in one of a number of Trusts within the three Regions supporting the high-quality provision of patient care in Emergency Departments

These posts provide excellent training and service opportunities for doctors with varying career aspirations. The scheme is fully endorsed by RCEM and SEMI to give international doctors established UK-based training with a view to taking their skills back to their home countries on completion of a three year earn, learn and return contract but the Doctor can of course stay in the UK after the 3 years if they wish to do so

Requirements are below

PLAB 1 and 2 or full MRCEM or FRCEM
If you have passed PLAB and hold one element of either F or MRCEM this would be preferable and likely to be interviewed but if you hold Full MRCEM you will certainly be interviewed
IELTS/ OET pass ideally
Experience in Emergency Medicine would also be desirable

These posts provide excellent training and service opportunities for doctors with varying career aspirations
These posts provide excellent training and service opportunities for doctors with varying career aspirations

NHS salaries which i can send more info on and Excellent Pension and NHS Benefits

Previously focused on placing candidates with the East of England in 18 Hospitals the Program has now been expanded to the North East and Yorkshire and also the South East so plenty of choice around 40+ locations

Relocation is excellent at £9000 to cover Flights, Visas, Removals, rental deposit and first three months of rent depending on area as rental cost varies

If you might be interested or know someone who is i can offer a referral bonus if they are appointed

Email me on [email protected] if you fit the criteria