Enough deaths and suffering enough transfusion of several units and risk of transfusion

pabal carbetocin IV ONE SHOT ACTIVE MANAGEMENT OF OBSTETRIC HEMORRHAGE LIFE SAVING + MONEY SAVING + BLOOD REPLACEMENT SAVING + ICU ADMISSION SAVING + MORBIDITY AND MATERNAL MORTALITY PREVENTION AND MINIMIZING MANY RISK HAZARDS

PhD, Master and practice preventive medicine question must answer right 100 %
Knowledge is the key to success

Enough deaths and suffering enough transfusion of several units and risk of transfusion

Now we must understand the benefits of the injection in the vein immediately and immediately after the birth of the fetus is born of the placenta or salvation speed to give the babal in the vein without relief and we don’t wait when or until there is bleeding and then we run and scream severe bleeding and blood to the knees and the patient bleeding and womb Way or a huo don’t want to get caught and everyone is in stress and anxiety and that no no no no no you are late to give the the the the carbitocin without relief and slow deadly slow will remain a very important weapon and necessary to provide in all places of Alan And the precious price in it may Allah give me that I reached the one who lives a breath like I live all people
Brothers sisters in God pioneers of this site I address your conscience and human feelings
He said: (that’s why we wrote to the children of Israel that he who killed a soul without breath or corruption in the earth, it was killing all people and those who lived it, it was living all people…) Verse 32 Surah table
{and if you kill a breath, you are in it, and God is the exit you would not be hiding} Cow 72
Yes!!
And after verse believe in Almighty God!!

Risk factors
Primary postpartum haemorrhage

Factors relating to the pregnancy:
Antepartum haemorrhage in this pregnancy
Placenta praevia (15 x risk)
Multiple pregnancy (5 x risk)
Pre-eclampsia or pregnancy-induced hypertension (4 x risk)
Nulliparity (3 x risk)
Previous PPH (3 x risk)
Asian ethnic origin (2 x risk)
Maternal obesity (2 x risk)
Factors relating to delivery:
Emergency Caesarean section (CS) (9 x risk)[5]
Elective CS (4 x risk) - especially if >3 repeat procedures[6]
Retained placenta (5 x risk)
Mediolateral episiotomy (5 x risk)
Operative vaginal delivery (2x risk)
Labour of>12 hours (2 x risk)

4 kg baby (2 x risk)