Exam passed prep #3

Exam passed prep #3

I passed using only Toronto notes, master the boards and Canada q bank. I didn’t have time to read more than that as I work full time and I have a toddler so I had to be selective. I left Med school 8 ago and I’m in a surgical specialty so I definitely had to relearn medicine. I took 3 weeks off before the exam and in that time I read all of MTB topics then the TN corresponding chapters to bulk up knowledge and then did the MCC practise tests. I’d previously read TN once before when studying for EE about 18 months ago prior. I’d say you 100% need to do all the MCC practise questions and use the links provided with the answers. Also I think you 100% need to study ethics using the CMPA site which has modules and case examples. I found doing right quite boring to read and I also didn’t have time to read it so I didn’t. I don’t think anyone can know everything so I was selective and limited my sources as I find that too many sources can be a distraction for me as I’m not the fastest reading.

All the best everyone.