Finally I got my score

Finally I got my score …
well I passed thanks God but I’m not satisfied with the score .it didn’t reflex my hard working but at the end it’s good to finish one of the exams of the USMLE .
For recent graduates u r young , u can get very good scores .
For old graduates u can try and u can pass .
For those with disk herniation like me , I suffered a lot during exam hours and was going to leave the exam after the fourth block because of the pain , try to take ur medication before exam so u won’t suffer as me …
I studied for six months from uworld qbank 1.5 times , was so stressed not because of the exam itself but coz old IMG don’t have a great chance for matching so my stress affected negatively on my result I guess .
My advice is sleep well before exam , take a rest and go out of home every couple days of studying so u can be active and don’t let ur stress affects ur studying:)
I studied 7-8 hours/day then last month I did 12 hours daily .
I was miserable when I did uwsa 2so it was not good at all but I think it’s a good predictor for the real exam so try to do it when u finish qbank and feel u r ready for the exam …
the best thing I have done was I took about 3-4 days rest then immediately I began studying for the cs so I distracted my stress waiting for the result and I got involved with cs .
But actually yesterday I began thinking of the result which is completely normal :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck for allllll of uuuuuu my friends
If u would like to ask me , it’s my pleasure