Firstly it's wrong to Compare OUR MEDICINE WITH UPSC

Firstly it’s wrong to Compare OUR MEDICINE WITH UPSC. but since it’s a long active topic on social media. I thought, I will give my view on it. Not to offend anyone.

See when comparing UPSC WITH CIVILS compare it to AIIMS , PGI premier insititutes. Don’t compare it to below avg govt medical colleges in our states.

Try to get a GEN medicine seat in a PGI EXAM… you know how many times you have to write ?
A person ranked 14 didn’t get a PGI MD MEDICINE , SO written again to rank 7th the following exam and then took Medicine.

Do you think it’s so easy to crack Central institutes , compare what are parallel.

UPSC is definitely tougher than NEET PG , since it’s theory based.

Are you ready for the theory based exam from 19 subjects ? Dum hai tho YES BOLO.

BUT DONT DEGRADE OUR EXAM,comparing to some other stuff.

25k rank can get MD MEDICINR IF HE HAS MONEY , YOU can’t compare that person to UPSC PREPARANT.

compare similar things. Try writing central’s AND BAG A MEDICINe OR RADIOLOGY SEAT IN AIIMS DELHI OR PGI CHANDIGARH.

Copied from Comments:-

[ Therefore in terms of competition CSE may be compared with neet pg and not AIIMS pgi.
But cse recruits officers for top services mostly(top 4-5%) and does not recruit officers for whole spectrum of bureaucracy. Neet pg is for all kinds of pg students, govt. Pvt. clinical and non clinical.
To my understanding, CSE can be compared with neet pg for top 5% seats in pge, i.e. for about top 1500 seats/rank.

Now CSE is a 3 stage process whereas pge is single stage. For stage 1 CSE (mcq based like pge), 13-14k are selected out of 6-8 lakhs( success rate 1.75 to 2 %) and stage 2 selects 2.5 to 3k out of 13-14k (success rate approx 20%). Stage 3 has almost 40% success rate. PGE for top 1500 rank has just 1 % success rate. Clearly PGE is tougher only in terms of competition.

Power. Babus yield hard power as they control finances and administration of law and order. Doctors yield soft power as they assert intangible influence. In my opinion soft power is more influential and acts in subtle ways and it is soft power which makes one a leader.
Those who think that a babus signature control lot many lives/things have a very little understanding of power.]