For every aspirant of neet pg 21 ,Stop romanticizing teachers or coaching institutes,

For every aspirant of neet pg 21 ,Stop romanticizing teachers or coaching institutes,

Sab acha hai…aur sab bura h…in the end they r SHOPS …

The products all of them provide has been proven successful and failed both…

You’re the only variable factor…kuch b karo…bas ek cheez start se end tk karlo…u will clear…

Don’t be in FOMO syndrome

If I can be of any help…pls hit me up…

Prep time 7.5 months …

Rank 2600

Any source prep/marrow/dams will cover almost same content!

Its more about doing good 3-4 revision and not running after all the sources.

Yes. I support u. There is no meaning in romanaticing teachers / coaching institutes or apps. Its all about our hard work and God’s grace. All others are just a source.

When u love d subject or d teacher or d process of learning , you ll ve better results…coz memory is connected with emotion…don’t u kno d connections in brain?most of d students love their teachers coz of their teaching skills…only very few take it to d romanticizing level as u said…but I also agree that even if u don’t love d faculty u might get good rank wid ur hardwork

There isn’t any set ratio…

Bare minimum is to do previous 4 to 5 year mcq…

Once ur into revising…fit for urself…weak or strong… What makes u more confident…one size doesn’t fit all

Please write your story in detail.It will be very helpful.Were you a good student throughout mbbs? Thankyou.