For people who are about to undertake any american or canadian board exams

For people who are about to undertake any american or canadian board exams.

I did my exam in september, and failed it.

I have been reflecting on the strengths and weaknesses of my preparation and asked multiple people about it and came to a few conclusions.

1- Questions are everything. the more you do, the better you will do. I did 5000 questions for my first try, so now I am aiming to solving 10000 questions for my next try. I would say knowledge wise I was good. I knew my shit but I would say what represents my score the most if the low amount of questions I have solved.

2- take your time. I rushed it. I really rushed it, even though I have taken 11 months to study for it.

3- There is a difference between doing questions and solving questions. Reflecting on the past, I must admit, a lot of the times I was just DOING questions, but not actually solving them.

Any other advice would be unnecessary since in my opinion everyone prepares differently for this and you probably already have all the necessary material to pass this exam.

Good luck and hope this helps!

PS: this isn’t a pity post! :smiley: I am fine! And if you also failed it, pick yourself up, even if it’s hard, and go get it! What defines us is how we react to failure and this decision is yours and yours only