For those asking about wt to join whether dams bhatia marrow or PrepLadder here is a brief review

For those asking about wt to join whether dams bhatia marrow or PrepLadder here is a brief review
1:- DAMS :- In dams regular Delhi they conduct the classes almost daily for 15-20 days straight (most of the classes 9-9) without any break in between and then they provide u with a break of 2-3 days in which u are so shaken that u are left with no courage to go through the notes once… So when u are attending the classes u are no better than a typewriter u are just making notes ni time for self study no time for mcq ni time for doubts
On the top of that they will keep u parading the whole of delhi as per their convenience (most of gautam nagar batch classes were held at rajendra place and many of rajendra place classes were held at gautam nagar auditoriums). I just don’t get the concept if they cant afford to arrange classes at gautam nagar they should shut it down… Then we can take hostels to the nearby places where we will know our classes will be held in future…
The only good subjects there are OBG MEDICINE ORTHO DERMA PHYSIO
The worst subjects at dams delhi are SURGERY PSYCHIATRY ( taught by some rajeev sharma not by sachin arora) ENT ANAESTHESIA PSM MICROBIOLOGY BCHEM
in case u go complaining about the faculty trying to change them its of ni help they will try everything to let u down feel ashamed so that u dates not ask for your rts ever again ( when we went complaining against psychiatry faculty SUMER SETHI asked us which clg are u from tell me that first)
I was from regular batch 1st they didn’t even arranged ECG ARRHYTHMIA cls for our batch last year and when asked they said u can attend with other batches ( ECG ARRHYTHMIA cls was held in the month of September end and our course got completed by June end so most of us had moved on to our respective home towns already till then)
SO THE SHORT SUMMARY IS DAMS PPL HAVE BECOME SO ARROGANT THAT THEY DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR GENUINE PROBLEMS ONCE U HAVE PAID THEM THEIR FEES ( in Delhi they take the whole fees in single installment before the commencement of courses)
So it will ofcourse be your choice whether to join DAMS or not

2:- Marrow :- just question bank and test series are not good enough unless u hv done any regular batch class and hv a hand written notes already with u…
I m a marrow plan B user and although I didn’t get selected in neet but I believe marrow plan b provides a good practice and self analytics source to u…
But there are a few modules in marrow question bank which are just out of the world which had no relation to any aiims or neet pg paper ( I hv not appeared for PGI JIPMER and NIMHANS so might be those modules are meant for these exams)
So u can go for marrow plan B but only if u hv your own notes ready with u if u don’t hv that I would suggest go join the individual subject wise classes or marrow plan C or PrepLadder video course anything bcz u need to hv your basics clear before u start solving marrow plan B

PrepLadder :- truly speaking I hv no idea about it so ask somebody else

4:- BHATIA :- The teachers there are really very helpful and understanding and they nvr try to feed on your confidence by asking u which clg do you belong to instead they motivate u and tell u the real capabilities u hv they are good motivators
They genuinely try to solve your problems and provide u the respect u deserve
The best subjects at bhatia are SURGERY MEDICINE PATHO PHARMA ANAESTHESIA ANATOMY BCHEM PSM ENT
I don’t think anything worse is there
They provide u time for your self study and if u are targeting NEET DNB then choose bhatia over anything else in the world without any hesitation…
Not a single word of out of bhatia notes in neet dnb exams

Hope the above will help

PS :- this is not any marketing stunt I didn’t get paid by any of the institutes this was purely based on personal experiences… If u want to confirm any of the above u can ask any of your respective frnds and trust me each n every word I hv written here is unbiased and 200% true

The rest is upto u choose wisely and be happy

DEAR FRNDS IF ANYONE HERE WHO IS NOT A DAMSONIAN AND CAN CUT PASTE THIS POST THROUGH THEIR OWN PROFILE PLZ KINDLY DO IT
I M STILL USING A FEW APPS OF DAMS TILL FEB END AND AFTER LUKING AT THIS POST THEY MIGHT BLOCK MY ACCOUNT THEY ALREADY DID SO WITH A GIRL OF MY BATCH
I THINK DAMS PPL HV ALREADY SEEN MY POST
THIS WAS TO GUIDE SOME PPL WHO GENUINELY NEEDED IT BUT I CANNOT GUIDE ANYONE AT COST OF MY LOSS HOPE U’LL UNDERSTAND

I am not agree with this post…
1st and 2nd yr notes are awsm…we are not going to do PhD in any subject…our main aim is to get a good rank…and dams notes are more then enough.
It’s my personal views…