From 6 months in the control of the attack for the long time

From 6 months in the control of the attack for the long time…

The Nursing Inspector of teku hospital says - the son stopped to recognize, he does not agree to come close even after meeting.

EXACTLY 6 months ago today, which is the first time in Nepal, which is the first time in Nepal, on 10 months ago. He was taken to the hospital in, and transfer disease to the hospital in ṭēkusthita for treatment after the infection. The Treatment of that infection started keeping the special cabin ward in the hospital.

The hospital had broken a team of doctors, health workers and nurses for the treatment of Nepal’s first infection. He is a member of the team, the nursing inspector of, hospital.

The creation has been in the care for 6 months in a long time. She has been sitting in the hospital since he started working in the hospital.

As the hospital is first, the doctor and health worker’s team should not take care, but there was no arrangement for personal security in the hospital. The Creator has an experience in treatment of treatment of common mask and panchami.

’ the hospital had said to wear a mask, wearing mask, gloves and senior for treatment for the treatment of a patient. But I didn’t take that serious, ’ she didn’t take that serious, ’ she said, ’ she wasn’t a pipi’ī, so she said, ’ it wasn’t a pipi’ī, so she was in the treatment of other diseases, so she was in her treatment. ’

When the first corner was found in Nepal, there was only a few countries in the world, including China’s burhan. Especially in China, it was spread in China, but in other countries, it was not possible to take the form of a great woman.

’ I am very scared after the corona bhai took the form of a woman all over the world, ’ the creator said, ’ did I also have a cancer infection? ’ after the report comes negative, the fear of lost in his heart was low in his heart.

Second infection admitted to the hospital two months after the first infected admission. Until then the hospital had training all the doctors, nurses and employees on the treatment of a lot. The Essential Health content including the pipi’ī was also starting to be available easily.