GMC registration and are facing some financial difficulties

From last few weeks i have been getting alot of messages from people who are on their way to GMC registration and are facing some financial difficulties. It is sad that people don’t really know what they are walking into , and just take an exam with realising how much is this gonna cost.
In this post , I am in no way discouraging anyone from taking Plab exams or pursuing a career in UK. It is just like reading the terms of a contract before signing it. So here , i will be posting an honest expense distribution of One person road starting from Ielts till they get their first paycheque in the UK.
( This expense distribution is for single person. Of course, if you are moving to UK with your family (wife/Kids), you can multiply the relocation cost to the number of individuals moving. )

1. English Proficiency
    You have to take one of the following tests.
    -IELTS UKVI 180 GBP/ 35000 PKR
    -OET 400-600 GBP ( Since there is no centre in Pakistan n one has to buy ticket to Dubai etc )

2. PLAB 1
    It is around 240 GBP

3. PLAB 2
    Since you have to come to UK so
    Return Plane ticket 600-800GBP
    Visa fee 100-200 GBP
    Plab 2 fee 840 GBP
    Academy expense 650 GBP
    Per month stay in UK 400-600
    Food n Travel 10-15 GBP/Day

4.GMC Registration
For those who graduated less than 5 yrs ago is 150 GBP, for other it’s much higher.( U need to check Omar alam’s blog)

Relocation/ Tier 2 Visa:
Visa Cost and Submission : 700 GBP
IHS : 400 per year ( Depends on duration of your COS)
Single Side Plane ticket: 400-500 GBP
First month Rent: 500 GBP
Food n Travel: 10-15 GBP/Day

Miscellaneous Costs : 100-300 GBP

Note: If you fail in any of the aforementioned exams, you are always allowed to retake the exam as long as you can bear the expenses.

P.S This cost may reflect expense distribution of a Pakistani doctor moving to UK, but if there’s any modification to the cost , please mention in the comments section, i am happy to edit.