Has anyone done their own version of Dr. Aron method

Has anyone done their own version of Dr. Aron method, like mixing a steroid (starting with an OTC weak one…or maybe a weaker steroid prescription if you can recommend a certain one), topical anabiotic (Mupriocin) and moisturizer? Wondering how much of each I should use. My baby has mild eczema and I would really want to see if this method would work short term. Also I’m wondering if diluting would be better or applying all three at separate times throughout the day…or layering them each cream on top of one another?

Anyone have any results with doing any of those or I wonder which application method would be best?? Some doctors say don’t mix the story with moisturizer but I don’t understand why not when other doctors do you say that’s ok…thoughts?? My baby has mild eczema I really want to see if this method would work short term.

*Please don’t comment and just say I should do Dr. Aron, I know his treatment is specific per patient…this is something I would just want to try before going his route (which is stronger steroids diluted but for long-term)