Have any of you used clobestasol for your eczema? I was prescribed the cream and have been using it. I’m just being cautious about over using it. Any thoughts?

I used clobetasol for years and have paid a steep and unwelcome price. It is a super high potency steroid. I thought it was a godsend at first and for many years until it stopped working and went into withdrawal. I am 2+ years into a painful withdrawal without knowing when it will end. The average withdrawal lasts 3 to 5 years and victims of it suffer mentally, physically, financially and i n some cases their relationships fail.

Yes, I’ve been alternating between Clobetasol and Triamcinolone for years on and off. I’ve never used it consecutively for even 7 days, might use it for a couple days, then not use it for a week or more then use it again for a few days. So far no ill side effects noticed.

Anyways, I am not trying to scare you into not using clobetasol or any other topical steroid. You must have a good reason to need it. Use it sparingly. I believe your not supposed to use it for more than 5 to 7 days. Overuse and abuse can lead to tolerance and other nasty problems.

Look for other ways to manage your eczema. You’ll be better off in the long run.