Hello Docs ! The last 2 days were one of the hardest part of my life

Hello Docs ! The last 2 days were one of the hardest part of my life . I was unable to process that I failed my step 2cs spoken English proficiency part! After crying a few times which I did for the first time since I was grown up , I decided to move forward and challenge the exam again! My both step 1 (238) and ck(249)are average and I passed both easily first time I am confident that I don’t have any problems with medical knowledge and practice!

1. I used first aid , Kaplan books , Amboss note writing part , practiced with live study partner for a few weeks and online through Skype almost daily and I took at Chicago test center
  2. The exam was not hard and I passed the other components easily
    3 . During the exam only one sp told me to speak loudly and had a problem with my accent at one time which I recognized
    4 . My question is what are the evaluation standards for SEP ? How can I improve that ? Any training centers ? I can also share the screen shot of the result here to get genuine and honest advice ! Thank you all for taking your time and reading my post .