Hello everyone, hope u are all in good health, this is my step 1 experience

DR MOSTAFA AHMED
Hello everyone, hope u are all in good health, this is my step 1 experience.
-I’m a recent graduate (2019), I started to use USMLE-related resources in my second year for the sake of understanding and becoming a good student and eventually a good physician. I used Kaplans, Pathoma, Goljan, BRS…etc

-In my clinical years i started going through FA along with offline uworld. Took NBME 13 after my first read of both (230). subjects which i felt are not covered in FA/Uworld properly i started looking into other sources (Medstudy, Uptodate, uworld Ck), and i noted it on FA. By that time i have had a very good medical knowledge and understanding of concepts which have helped me pass different college exams easily, i wanted to take the exam in my 5th year but i postponed bcz i thought more studying means higher score (wrong). After that i took CS during my electives and in my 6th year i couldn’t resume studying for personal reasons.
-After graduation i decided that i wanna limit my resources and only do FA & UW, started doing block/day timed without reviewing anything prior, took me 4 months to finish it (studied it extensively, every word, every exhibit and wrote it all down), 92% correct.
-2 months second read (my uworld notes and my un-noted new FA), then took UWSA1 273
-i had 4 systems left from my second read so i did those and did NBME21 257 (many silly mistakes)
-Booked my exam 20 days from that date and i was just reviewing FA and my notes randomly, did Amboss self assessment 262
-1 week before, UWSA2 266, Free 120 90%.

Of course u don’t have to do all what i did, most of it was personally for my own knowledge, i felt that the exam wasn’t easy, tougher than any assessment i took, my goal was 260+ but I’m happy with whatever i got.
Good luck all