Hello everyone, I apologise in advance if my question will be out of place here

Hello everyone, I apologise in advance if my question will be out of place here. I am a Junior Doctor training in Anesthesia in Italy: here we have a 5 years training and I’m currently in my first.
Moving to the UK after my training is completed is one of my options. I know that passing the FRCA examinations is a prerequisite to become a Fellow Anaesthetist in the UK, and I’d like to go through the steps when I’m still in Italy to optimise the process (if that can be done, which I dont know).
Can anybody recommend when to start studying for it / from what resources (books etc), and whether there are time limits to pass the exams (for example, do I have to pass them in a specific time frame in regards to when I will apply to work in the UK or even a time frame within I have to pass all of them etc.)
Of course, if this is not the place to ask such questions, please just let me know. Thank you all!

To prepare for FRCA, everyone in UK uses an online platform called E-Learning. You get access to it once you are a member of RCOA. Textbooks commonly used are Fundamentals of Anaesthesia by Collin Pinnock. You can subscribe to OneBmj for mcqs .