Hello everyone just got my score

Hello everyone just got my score … I read a lot of experiences here few motivational and few scary and in some way this group helped me a lot.

I am an old graduate and already did my Radiology Residency from India.

My basics were weak in Physiology, Immunology and Biochemistry.

6 months dedicated.

The objective of this post is not about resources its about encouragement !!!

When I was about to take this exam i had nightmares and whenever I read any scary post i used to go nuts and crazy so i dont want any other person to go through that really !!
We are here to help and encourage not to scare the hell out !

I was actually surprised to see the questions… i had expected worse but they were actually doable and few of them were really easy.

The exam is not at all bad !!! Seriously its a basic exam if u are well prepared with UFAP u can score good :slightly_smiling_face:

The most high yield imo was Uworld !!! Its the best and I dont knw how they guys do it but seriously its gold !!

You can add BRS behavioural and BRS physio and u are super good to go… I couldnt do BRS physiology.

Go out there and do it and dont listen to anyone who tells u its a scary exam !

My assessments were higher than my real deal may be cuz i took 2 zolpidem the night before and even then i just slept for 3 hrs so (Step 1 effect >>> Zolpidem) and while takin the exam I was drowsy and confused in whole exam and that just took away 5-10 points.

Things i did wrong:

1. Wasted a lot of time on Kaplan videos . I didnt do BnB did only for Biostats !!
  2. Not started FA early

The high yield videos from kaplan were:
Kaplan Neuroanatomy 2015
Kaplan Immunology 2010
Kaplan Pharma 2010
Kaplan Genetics and Molecular biology 2015
Becker Biochemistry (Dr. Lionel Raymon)
FA: Twice
Uworld: Twice
Pathoma only 1st 3 chapters

NBME 18 (17 wrong)
NBME 17 (10 wrong)