Hello guys, I'm a medical graduate from Mumbai India

Hello guys, I’m a medical graduate from Mumbai India. I’ve completed my plab 1&2 and currently in the process of my GMC registration. Between the completion of my internship and issuing of my permanent registration there is a gap of 3 months and in these 3 months I’ve worked under medical capacity as a RMO in a hospital. Now the GMC asked me to get a employer reference form filled by my employer and that my employer will issue. GMC also asked me to get a letter from my medical council stating that it was allowed for me to work in medical capacity for those 3 months with provisional registration. Upon approaching the medical council they said that my provisional expired by the end of my internship and I did not hold any form of registration for those 3 months. Whereas for the same 3 months period most of my batch mates have worked in a hospital under medical capacity and the hospitals have legally hired them. Even my consultants are saying there is no problem in working during that time. But medical council is creating a problem. Has anyone gone through similar situation and has managed to get away with it. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance