Hello, I passed PLAB 2 on 29th December

Hello, I passed PLAB 2 on 29th December. I applied for GMC registration on 1st January. Then I sent the scan copies of the required documents on 3rd January. They replied via an automated email that they will respond within 5 working days but it may take a bit more. Then I sent my CGS via postal mail and according to the DHL tracking system, they received it on 6th January. The GMC haven’t sent me any confirmation mail acknowledging of receiving of the documents.

On 10th January, I again emailed them to kindly acknowledge the receiving of the documents. They again replied with an automated email that it will take another 5 working days or more to respond to my current query. But my previous query, on 3rd January, was 6 working days back. I read in this group that they usually give decisions or at least respond by 5 working days. I am worried whether they have received my documents or not.

Shall I be concerned? Shall I wait 5 more days? Or, Is it better to call them on the number provided in the email?

feeling worried.