Hello! New to this group! Thank you for the add! I’ve had about 16 knee surgeries

Hello! New to this group! Thank you for the add! I’ve had about 16 knee surgeries (on both left and right combined; open and arthroscopic).
Soccer for 26 years straight, ugh! :woman_shrugging:t3:
I had a left Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy in 1998; but have been having severe pain at the osteotomy site since 2014. I had played in an alumni soccer game on turf at the time and ended up with some stress fractures at the site of the osteotomy. I have not been back to ortho yet; but seems the pain will not go away. Very, very bad when attempting to go up or down stairs or having to squat down.
Does anyone have any idea on compression sleeves or how to manage this? (Non-professional opinions!) I’ll be going back to doctor; as I’m not sure if it’s the bone or the attachment area of the ligament from patella to tibia. Feels like chronic stress fracture. How does this get treated? Any ideas? Thanks!
Photo shows area where screws were (I had them removed) and where current pain is pretty severe. This is left knee!