Helloo frnds...need some help...I come under BC category

Helloo frnds…need some help…I come under BC category but I m not eligible for OBC certificate…I have given as OBC in neet application form…how to proceed…pllss someone help… worried a lot…

if you’re non creamy layer(poor obc)…you will have to show the certificate as proof to get benefits.

If you’re a creamy layer obc (rich obc)…and you do not have the certificate, at least caste certificate you should show that u belong to obc category so the registration fees and all will be 10k only u will not get any benefits in seat distributions…it will be same as gen cat people

Yes…you can get!
Pathology pros :-1). No emergency(at some places , night duties are there but mostly during PG)
2) good work life balance
3).bahot padhna h😂 n you’ll have to study about every subject (this can be a positive or a negative thing depending on person)
4.)less physically demanding
5.) Microscope,books books n books
Will be your companions.
6) a decent earning…some pathologists earn a lot if one has his or her own diagnostic setup.
7).can go for further DM courses like clinical hemat (a clinical branch).
8). Less patient interaction,less chances of getting beaten up.But it’s not purely non clinical as you’ll have to go to take history sometimes, FNAC and biopsy procedures need a decent patient interaction.

Cons:-1)you’ll start forgetting the names of drugs(happened with me)
2).if you love clinical approach and even medicine as a subject…you’ll crave for that.
3). A lot to mug up…like every WHO classification of tumors , Gene mutations ,recent advances but this is there in almost all the branches.

So…if you really want to take Pathology…it’s good as you’ll knowing the basics of every subject, the techniques like flow cytometry , immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry are exciting and if your centre has these specialities, it’s the best.
Take it if you’re really passionate about it and be ready to study a lot!! (Remember Robbins):joy:
.I m a PG resident in pathology :blush: