Here is my PLAB 2 (Exam 26.03.19-Passed the first attempt) experience

Here is my PLAB 2 (Exam 26.03.19-Passed the first attempt) experience…
After passing PLAB 1 in Nov 2018, I started preparing for PLAB 2, as I am based in Manchester so decided to go for Dr Swamy academy (No intentions to endorse, please choose academy as per your circumstances and research) and no regrets whatsoever. Their notes are up to date and they have a team who works on notes by adding new stations as they appear in the exam (mainly guided by their ex-students after the exam).
As most of you might have heard or done your research PLAB 2 is all about your Interpersonal skills (IP) and communication skills (CS), I must say it is true, however, find a balance between medical knowledge about the station and IP skills. Doctors who hesitate to speak English fluently or have an accent (No offence please, most IMGs have accents according to their country of origin which is pretty normal as far as examiner and simulator can understand you) which is hard to understand should work on their English and CS before attempting PLAB 2. Another advice would be to Practice as much as you can, you should at least have 6 weeks for practice after taking a crash course, which is 11-13 days (differs across academies) regardless of which academy you choose. Doctors who travel from their home countries and have clinical or other commitments must plan their PLAB 2 course and practice time appropriately as I have seen most experienced clinicians failing the exam as they didn’t have enough time to practice after online course. Honestly, for those who have the post-graduate or post-internship experience, it is not a difficult exam but for fresh graduates, please at-least complete an internship or an attachment before you attempt PLAB 2 to get enough clinical and patient exposure just to boost your confidence. Don’t listen to rumours and distractors that you can’t do it, just PRAY, PRACTICE and PROCEED and you will certainly PASS, these are the 4 P’s of success. Good luck everyone, please feel free to drop your question, happy to help and guide.